Friday, June 26, 2009

ELECTIONS'09

PSBB is burning hot from being hit by the heat waves of the elections.How can i not talk about ithis monumental event?? My first year voting for a candidate. I'm still unsure about whom to vote for but that aside, what do u think about this election?I know more about the candidates contesting this year than the year before. Well, stepping into high school does make a difference here haha. With all the campaigns in place,its very clear that there's going to be a tough fight between RAHUL and KESHAV but u never know,anything might change anytime.Whatever the result, am certain that the other candidates are no less than the 2 mentioned above.This year,since the school admin has barred the students from heavy campaigns and even hooking up posters,i had a feeling that this whole event might turn out to be insipid but NO.I was wrong.Instead,as i have mentioned above its burning with that oomph as always. I don't know about you but I think this one will not make it to the list of the best elections conducted.We have 5 more days to vote for THE SPL for this academic year.Until then, byeee

1 comment: